Techno stone for outdoor
Technostein is high quality porcelain stoneware and in 2cm thickness is perfect for outdoor areas. With its rough structure and low water absorption, Technostein is slip-resistant for terraces and gardens. The other advantages with Technostein are that they are acid and chemical resistant as well as easy to clean. Selected Technostein varieties are also available in a thinner version with a finer surface as a complement for indoor use. Technostein - porcelain stoneware is suitable for floors, facades, steps and pools.
Technostein - porcelain stoneware interprets natural stone with the perfect look of limestone, marble, slate, quartzite or travertine. But it also goes its own way with the appealing look of concrete or wood.
- Absolutely frost-proof, easy to clean with Kärcher, car-accessible
- Thickness: 20 mm, 50 kg /m2 - low weight, ideal for roof terraces
- Quick installation: in (chippings) mortar or on spacers, slip-resistant up to R13
- Floors and facades: 60×60, 45×90, 120×60, 90×90 cm
- Steps, pool edges, cover plates up to 120 cm long with chamfered or rounded edge
- Pleasant feel, ideal for walking barefoot
- Flat surfaces in the optics: slatted, flamed, sandblasted, bush-hammered
Pure nature - sustainably and gently produced
- Natural stone components: Quartz, feldspar, kaolin
- Melted at 1,200°C = "technically" produced
- Many colours, patterns and structures
Easy to clean, insensitive to stains
- Extremely tight, hygienic, easy to clean
- Cleaning possible with the sharpest cleaners
Durable because technostone is harder than granite
- Hardness 8 according to Mohs: indestructible, abrasion-resistant, scratch-resistant
- Extremely resilient, robust, durable
- Acid-resistant, colourfast, lightfast, antibacterial, incombustible
TECHNO STONE PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES
Technostein is high-quality porcelain stoneware that is more flexible in its application than any other building material. Nevertheless, Technostein has all the qualities that discerning builders associate with a noble stone floor. Technostein is a technically produced stone made of natural quartz, feldspar and a proportion of kaolin. The natural "stone components" are ground finer than flour, pressed and sintered at over 1200°C.